BASS REEVES GUN CLUB, INC.
"Fearless, knowing no master but duty"
~ from the obituary of U.S. Deputy Marshal Bass Reeves
NAAGA Founding Chapter
BASS REEVES GUN CLUB, INC. is the metro-Atlanta and founding chapter of the National African American Gun Association (NAAGA).
BRGC, INC. is a pro-2nd Amendment community of responsibly armed citizens. We take pride in learning and sharing our knowledge within the community to promote firearms safety, proficiency and the shooting sports.
We have been around since 2015 and are continuously building towards our highest potential. Come check us out, and see how you can join us and contribute to growing our awesome chapter!
Upcoming Chapter Events
- Sun, Jul 11South River Gun Club IncSafety, Guns, Shooting & Conversations
- Sat, Jul 17South River Gun Club
- Sat, Jul 24South River Gun Club IncJoin us for Outdoor Shooting at South River Gun Club, Covington! This is always a BLAST!...with structured drills and an opportunity to improve our skills on the outdoor range! *** MEMBERS ONLY EVENT ***
- Sun, Jun 13South River Gun Club IncSafety, Guns, Shooting & Conversations
- Sat, Jun 12Online Event
- Sun, May 16South River Gun Club
Bass Reeves ~ 1st Black U.S. Deputy Marshal, in all of the Western territories
"He stepped out into the open, 500 yards away, and commenced shooting with his Winchester rifle… his first bullet cut a button off my coat, and [the] second cut my bridle reign in two. I shifted my six-shooter and grabbed my Winchester and shot twice. He dropped, and when I picked him up I found that my two bullets had hit within a half-inch of each other."
Contact us regarding NAAGA membership and chapter events, or swing by our next General Meeting!