top of page
BASS REEVES GUN CLUB, INC.
"Fearless, knowing no master but duty"
~ from the obituary of U.S. Deputy Marshal Bass Reeves
NAAGA Founding Chapter
BASS REEVES GUN CLUB, INC. is the metro-Atlanta and founding chapter of the National African American Gun Association (NAAGA).
BRGC, INC. is a pro-2nd Amendment community of responsibly armed citizens. We take pride in learning and sharing our knowledge within the community to promote firearms safety, proficiency and the shooting sports.
We have been around since 2015 and are continuously building towards our highest potential. Come check us out, and see how you can join us and contribute to growing our awesome chapter!
Upcoming Chapter Events
- Sun, Apr 02South River Gun Club IncJoin us for Outdoor Shooting at South River Gun Club! This is always a BLAST!...with structured drills and an opportunity to improve our skills on the outdoor range! *** BRGC MEMBERS ONLY EVENT, Range fee required ***
- Sat, Apr 08South River Gun ClubJoin us for an open environment of connecting with other ladies on Firearm Safety and marksmanship. Open to ALL women regardless of age or experience levels. Membership is not required. (Range Fee Required)
- Sat, Apr 15South River Gun ClubAn objective, non-judgemental assessment of your current basic skill set. The MPA is NOT a training event. **Members Only event**
- Sat, Apr 22Stoddard's Range and Guns (Midtown)Our bi-monthly meeting for current and prospective members. A great way to find out what's happening nationally and locally with our awesome organization!
- Sat, May 20Online & Range @ South River Gun ClubMonthly Hybrid Classes led by certified Firearms Instructors. This class has a 12-seat maximum and is designed for those learners who have never taken an introductory handgun class.
- Sat, Apr 01Online EventTHIS IS FOR NAAGA MEMEBERS ONLY. If you would like additional information about joining NAAGA, visit www.naaga.co/memberships
BRGC Calendar of Events
Contact us regarding NAAGA membership and chapter events, or swing by our next General Meeting!
bottom of page