MARCH - BRGC OUTDOOR SHOOTING EVENT!
Time & Location
About the Event
* MUST be a NAAGA MEMBER who is current on Membership dues
* Successfully COMPLETED the NEW MEMBER ORIENTATION CLASS (NMOC)
* Successfully COMPLETED the MARKSMANSHIP PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT (MPA) , BRGC FOUNDATIONS CLASS OR COMPETITIVE TEAM BOOTCAMP
NO EXCEPTIONS...this is to ensure safety and a positive experience on the range!
*** PLEASE SIGN & SUBMIT THE LIABILITY WAIVERS BELOW (if you haven't submitted these SmartWaivers already) ***
Let's get it out the way before the on-site safety briefing.
Bass Reeves Gun Club Waiver: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/brgcwaiver/
South River Gun Club Waiver *** https://www.southrivergunclub.com/SRGC_Waiver.pdf *** If you have shot at SRGC, within the past year, a Waiver should be on file for you.
* MUST attend the SAFETY BRIEFING and adhere to SAFETY PROTOCOLS
* PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME as there are administrative tasks which must be accomplished prior to allowing anyone to shoot
* Slots are limited to 40 members and are on a first come first serve basis!
* Cost for the entire time is $35 dollars per person ($25 for the range reservation & $10 to BRGC to cover cost of targets/supplies)
Please Pay $35 Registration Fee by Wednesday 03/24/2021 through the PayPal App to email@example.com (Please send as "Friend") OR Via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Ammo, safety gear, and firearms WILL NOT be available for rent or purchase from onsite at South River Gun Club.
Agenda: 09:30a Sign-in and waiver signing (MANDATORY) 09:45a Safety briefing (MANDATORY) 10:00a Begin handgun and long gun shooting sessions 12:00p Break and rotate 01:45p Bay Clean Up 02:00p End of event
PLEASE READ THE GEAR LIST AND SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS EVENT!
Required Gear * Face mask Required · At least one (1) handgun and/or one (1) rifle per person · Two (2) magazines (at minimum) for firearms to be used · 100 rounds for handgun and/or 120 rounds for rifle · Eye Protection · Ear Protection · Belt or waistband holster for handgun to be used - Rifles or AR/AK Pistols must have functional sling - Crew neck or collared shirt · Long Pants · Comfortable (closed toe) Footwear · Notepad · (2) writing pens - Water or sports drink
Recommended Gear (Optional): · Single or double, belt-secured magazine holder - Chest rig, plate carrier, tactical vest · Light Snack (Trail Mix, Fruit, Protein Bar, etc.) · Sani-wipes (For Hands) · Gun cleaning/ repair kit · Multi Tool - First Aid kit
Special Instructions: · Firearms with which you will be shooting must be in good working order.
· Only a maximum of two (2) firearms per person will be permitted on the firing line at any given time. Any other firearms must remain in designated areas. Number of firearms per person may be changed at the discretion of the Range Safety Officer (RSO). If a person has a rifle and a handgun on the line, the rifle must have a sling and the handgun must have a holster.
· Be prepared for some light calisthenics and aerobic activity. Modified drills and exercises will be provided for those with disabilities or illnesses that prevent them from participating in any, or all, of the standard exercises or drills.
· Please monitor the weather and dress accordingly. Stay hydrated! If the temperature falls below 45 degrees or proves to be too inclement, the course will be canceled and rescheduled for a future date.
· Holster to be used must accept all attachments present on the firearm to be used.
· Ankle and cross draw holsters are not permitted.
· Targets will be provided.
Schedule: Time: 09:30 am to 2:00pm Note: Bring your own snacks, food, lots of water - at least 6 bottles Please RSVP immediately